How to install and run Windows smoothly on Macbook? Look at following instruction, you then can install and run Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or even Windows Xp using VMware Fusion inside OS X on MacBook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and even iMac easily.
Firstly, the purpose of this writing must be clear. In the range of this tutorial, we give a specific instruction to install and run Windows inside Mac OS X using Fusion 7, a specialization app for Mac. If you are looking for solution for installing Windows in an independent Partition on Macbook and being able to select Mac OS X or Windows at a boot option, look at our another topic: Install Windows 10 through Bootcamp on MacBook 2015.
Install and run smoothly Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP using Fusion inside Mac OS X
This is absolutely doable. Look at the following steps:
1. Download necessary softwares and tools
You need some things before installation:
– VMWare Fusion 7 full version download.
– Download Windows installer.ISO: You can download your self any where. However, we collect and provide some available links:
+, It is able to download original Windows 10 (32-64 bit).ISO from Microsoft Download Page.+, Windows 8 pro 32 bit ISO – 2.48 Gb download
+, Windows 8 pro 32 bit ISO – 3.34 Gb download
+, Windows 8.1 pro 32 bit – 2.46 Gb download
+, Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit – 3.34 Gb download
+, Windows XP Service Pack 3 – ISO-9660 CD Image File download
2. Steps to install Windows using VMWare Fusion in Mac OS X
- Install and Launch Fusion 7
- Create and configure a new virtual machine.
- Add the Windows installer.ISO at installation disc or image source.
- Start installing Windows.
- Install VMware Tools.
- Run Windows very smoothly through Fusion in OS X.
I am going to step by step do with Windows 8 at an example. Base on the following instruction, you can do your self with Windows 10, Windows 7, or even Window XP at your choice.
Now you have Windows running in a virtual machine in Mac OSX. Follow the instruction, you can install and run Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or even Windows Xp using VMware Fusion inside Mac OS X on MacBook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and even iMac easily.
In a reverse way, you might want to take a look at: Install Mac OS X Yosemite/El Capitan on VMware Workstation 11 inside Windows.